Cypress Property Group (“CPG”) is a full service real estate firm based in Lexington, KY. Our services include asset management, property management, leasing, tenant representation and investment sales – all focused in the office, retail, medical and multi- family professions. With over 6 years of experience, CPG prides itself on having big firm expertise, with the personalized service of a boutique firm. Centralized in Kentucky, we are able to provide our clients exceptional service by establishing infrastructure throughout the bluegrass state as well as the southeast region.
We have the capacity to supervise all financial, maintenance, life safety, leasing and daily operations. CPG will produce an on-site team to provide services including:
- Grounds Maintenance (landscaping, snow removal & salting, parking lot, sidewalks)
- Facility Management (Interior and Exterior building repair, Plumbing, Irrigation, Roof, Assist in build-out requirements, HVAC, Signage, Mechanical, Electric, Elevators, Misc)
- Cleaning Service (Can include Medical Sterilization services if required)
Some of the services the Home Office will perform include:
- Finance (coordination with Lender for mortgage, refinance or financing, taxes, reserves, etc. Reports to include annual budget, monthly budget comparisons, monthly reports including balance sheets, P&L statements, aged payable and receivables, general ledger, customized reports you request. Track and reconcile common area expenses to pass on to Tenants – if applicable)
- Supervise local team (review on site reports from local team, bid out all 3rd party services regularly, negotiate contracts for all facilities and maintenance services, communicate with tenants on any issues, supervise on site fit up or construction items)
- Administration & Asset Management (manage insurance policies and bid out regularly, monitor taxes & work with city to keep values in check, manage reserve accounts, create “spring” and “fall” punch-list items that aren’t immediate fixes but effect your reserves and budget, Manage rental income and collections
- Produce General Monthly Reports (Includes any tenant issues, lender issues, leasing activity, facility issues and financial reporting including but not limited to all reports listed under finance above. Our reports are customized to our clients and / or their lenders requests.
No Fields Found.